In 2015, the following activities will be implemented under the program Diversity of life and health of ecosystems - Strategy AV21:
1. Popularizing activities of the International Year of land
2. Access and development of the collections of soil organisms
3.Platform for the efficient transfer of knowledge into practice
4. Popular publications:
- Degradation land and greenhouse gas emissions from soils and agriculture - a necessary evil?
Authors: Miloslav Simek and Jana Mackova, Biology Centre CAS, v. v. i.
- The Live Soil
Authors: Miloslav Simek, Dana Elhottova, Vaclav Pizl, Biology Centre CAS, v. v. i.
- Mercury in the environment
Authors: Tomas Navratil and Jan Rohovec, Institute of Geology of the CAS, v. v. i.
- Hormonal substances around us - the threat of the 21st century
Authors: Tomas Cajthaml and Zdena Hrsinova Kresinova, Institute of Microbiology of the CAS, v. v. i.
- Unoriginal species of fish in the waters of the Czech Republic
Authors: Pavel Jurajda and Zdenek Adamek, Institute of Vertebrate Biology of the CAS, v. v. i.
5. Popularization of the results of long-term ecological research on aquatic ecosystems and their watersheds
6. The hidden world of aquatic plants
7. Monitoring indicators, cryptically living species of fish-friendly methods
8. Genetic bank wildlife
9. Management cyanobacterial blooms for ecosystem health and tanks
10. The unique diversity of the Czech flora - critical evaluation of endemic species
11. Genetic characterization Czech breeds of carp