Financial department performs the following activities:
- bookkeeping (including processing of invoicing, travel orders and banking),
- preparation, setting, control and financial settlement of the BC budget, asset management, including annual inventory,
- tax processing (VAT, road tax, real estate tax, DPPO),
- cooperation with an audit firm and a tax advisor,
- processing of statistical reports and statements for the State Treasury.
Bc. Barbora Helclová - Head of the Financial Department (line 5004)
Zdeňka Irová - financial accountant for the Technical and Economic Administration (line 5918), administration of the BC Social Fund
Bc. Martina Hospodářská - financial accountant for Institute of Entomology and Institute of Molecular Biology of Plant and selected projects (line 5009)
Andrea Kaukušová - cashier, care for the registration of BC property, providing advances for business trips (line 5007)
Dita Vašatová - Financial Accountant Institute of Soil Biology and Biogechemistry and Institute of Hydrobiology (line 5035)
The presence of FIN
Financial accountants take turns in the offices and are at work from at least 8:00 to 14:00.
The cashier is at the workplace on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:00 to 14:00.
The lunch break is from 11:30 until 12:00.