The Laboratory of Electron Microscopy was founded at the beginning of the 70s as an open workplace with the main task to provide services in the field of biological electron microscopy. At present, the laboratory is a supporting facility for research groups from the shared campus of the Biology Centre of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic and the Faculty of Sciences of the University of South Bohemia at Ceske Budejovice.
The main spheres of action are:
Maintain and develop essential equipment and technologies in electron microscopy
Perform independent and collaborative research using electron microscopes
Provide on-site training for biological specimen preparation and use of imaging equipment
Where are we located:
Branišovská 1160/31,České Budějovice, 37005
GPS: 48.97577374072939, 14.447149210551693