What employment benefits are there for you?
- 1 extra week of holiday, i.e. 5 weeks of paid holiday per year in total
- Subsidized lunches in our own canteen
- Benefits from Social fund
- Working in a stable, prestigious research institution of international importance
- Friendly international working environment
- Support of leisure time activities
- Free language classes – Czech for foreigners, English for Czechs (the capacity is limited)
- Opportunity to take part in mentoring programmes as a mentor or a mentee
- Concessionary mobile tariff at contractual operator
- Concessionary banking services at contractual bank
Every new employee is taken care of, so he/she can smoothly become comfortable at the new workplace. Learn more about our onboarding policy.
What can you expect in terms of your career?
Career advancement of researchers at our institution sticks to the Career Development Rules for CAS Employees with a University Degree.